Monday, December 5, 2011

Personal Capstone Paper and Professional Growth Plan

After writing my capstone paper and developing the professional growth plan I felt as though I have grown so much. I've had many challenges this year. Mentally, physically, and emotionally as my family dealt with death. As a believer I felt as though I was being prepared for something greater.  After those experiences I had a nice lesson,  nothing I do in the work realm will ever be this difficult or to hard to handle.

The learning that I have gained has given me a stronger vision, confidence that I can do my job, and how to organize my vision in my new job.  The professional growth plan with beyond my shortfalls. It focused on how my role would make my department stronger through a team concept. Working together on all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment